Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
1. IMC does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment.
2. The Company does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, will IMC, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of this website.
5. IMC does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. The Company does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
7. An investment in securities involves a high degree of risk. Please review the Company’s Risk Factors.
Confidential Nature of the User‘s Information
Author‘s Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to IMC or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Comments on EBITDA
EBITDA is calculated as net income before income tax and social contribution, financial income (expenses) and depreciation and amortization. EBITDA is not a financial performance measure calculated in accordance with IFRS or the Brazilian GAAP and, therefore, should not be considered as an alternative to net income, a measure of operating performance, an alternative to operating cash flows, or as an indicator of liquidity. EBITDA does not have a standardized meaning and IMC’s definition of EBITDA may not be comparable to EBITDA as used by other companies.
Because IMC’s calculation of EBITDA does not include income tax and social contribution, financial income (expenses) and depreciation and amortization, the Company uses EBITDA as an indicator of its general economic performance, which is not affected by changes in tax burden from income tax and social contribution, fluctuations in interest rates or the levels of depreciation and amortization. As a result, IMC believes EBITDA is a significant comparative tool to measure its operating performance from time to time, as well as an indicator on which to ground certain administrative decisions. The Company believes EBITDA allows for a better understanding not only of its financial performance but also of its ability to service the interest and principal payments of its debt and to incur more debt to finance its capital expenditures and its working capital.
However, because EBITDA does not account for certain costs intrinsic to the Company’s business, which could, in turn, materially affect IMC’s profits, such as financial expenses, taxes, depreciation, capital expenditures and other related charges, EBITDA presents limitations that affect their use as a measure of IMC’s profitability.
Note: Having accessed this website and some of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions here laid down. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website in the event of your not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions.